Fulcrum Research Group is always looking for intelligent, motivated, team-oriented people who want to work in a culture that supports learning and growth.
Working at Fulcrum Research Group is:
- Dynamic: The challenges change every day in our fast-paced environment.
- Collegial: We work collaboratively across all levels of the company.
- Challenging: Our clients deserve our best; we must be creative problem- solvers, have strong analytic skills, be excellent communicators, and always see both the forest (big picture) and the trees (details).
- Eye-opening: Fulcrum Research Group employees become experts in healthcare and other industries and have the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
- Rewarding: We help good market researchers become even better. And we offer competitive salary and benefits.
Entry-level team members
Oversee and coordinate external vendors, help create research materials and reports, monitor data collection and recruiting efforts, maintain quality controls. Up to 3 years of experience in a related field.
Mid-level team members
Act as day-to-day contact for clients, assist in business development, supervise and mentor junior staff in executing research, lead the creation of research materials, conduct qualitative interviews, analyze data and develop reports. Typically 4-10 years of experience in a related field.
Senior-level team members
Manage client relationships and business development, develop clients' business objectives into research design, direct all phases of research, supervise and train mid- and junior-level staff, oversee internal firm initiatives, and participate in the senior leadership of the firm. Typically 10+ years of experience in a related field.